|recommended AGL||system precision||system accuracy||weight|
|90m (295ft)||3cm (1.2")||3cm (1.2")||1.32kg (2.92lbs)|
YellowScan Surveyor Ultra is a Hesai XT32M2X-based UAV LiDAR system.
The YellowScan Surveyor Ultra LiDAR system is suited for high speed UAV (VTOL fixed-wing or helicopter) and long-range needs due to its high-density specifications.
With the 360° Field of View of the Hesai XT32M2X laser scanner, the YellowScan Surveyor Ultra answers vertical mapping and mobile mapping needs when combined with Fly&Drive.
Its light weight makes it easy to mount on any UAV, including VTOL or helicopters. As with all YellowScan LiDAR systems, the Surveyor Ultra is designed for 3D modeling under vegetation, and fast data processing.
- Hesai XT32M2X Laser Scanner
- Applanix APX-15 IMU
- High-performance GNSS antenna
- Multirotor UAV
- Fixed-wing UAV
- Helicopter UAV
- Land vehicles
Easily integrate the Surveyor Ultra into UAV platforms
The YellowScan Surveyor Ultra is a versatile LiDAR solution. It can be seamlessly used on multirotor, fixed-wing VTOL and helicopter UAVs. This great flexibility is an asset if you have a great diversity of missions: sizes and reliefs. Fixed-wing VTOL for big area to survey, multirotor for small areas or vertical sections.
If you already have a M300 or M600, we have the dedicated mounting bracket to attach the Surveyor Ultra to your UAV.
2-in-1 solution: UAV & MOBILE Mapping
The Surveyor Ultra is suitable for mobile mapping with the YellowScan Fly&Drive. This mobile mapping kit includes:
- A 4-kg car pod for mobile mapping with 3 built-in suction cups and a wire rope vibration isolator system, a GNSS antenna and a roof bar
- A wheel-mounted odometer, measuring the distance driven to improve final trajectory data
- Specific dual use dynamic model for mobile / UAV mapping
- External power supply, with a cable directly connected to the cigarette lighter socket of the car
- LiveStation software for live visualization. Start LiDAR acquisition directly from the LiveStation (no need to get out of the vehicle…. to start acquisition)
360° Field of View!
You have the ability to scan at 360° with the YellowScan Surveyor Ultra. This means you can collect LiDAR data not only from the ground but for verticals as well.
The Surveyor Ultra is your best option if you plan to use your LiDAR system for applications such as vertical inspections (buildings, bridges, coastal erosion, cliffs, mountains). And you benefit from a high point density obtained from the Hesai XT32M2X laser scanner.
Long-lasting LiDAR system: if you want your LiDAR system to last, internal temperature management is key!
We designed an aluminium cooling plate and air flow management system with internal fan. This system increase longevity and reliability of the components integrated into the LiDAR system.
Easily travel with your LiDAR equipment.
Along with the YellowScan Surveyor Ultra, receive a complete Pelicase protecting all the accessories needed for your LiDAR surveys.
Laser Scanner Protection
We provide you with a dedicated protection cover, so your LiDAR laser head is protected over time from any scratches.
Because productivity in the field matters.
Autonomy is sorted! YellowScan Surveyor Ultra comes with 2 sets of battery, with 1h20 of autonomy each.
Data in straight in your pocket!
We provide you with two 128GB USB keys for LiDAR data storage. This represents approximately 25 hours of data collection.
- YellowScan Surveyor Ultra
- 1 charger and 2 batteries
- 1 GNSS antenna and cable
- 2 USB flash drives
- 1 Pelicase
- Applanix POSPac UAV/MMS
- YellowScan CloudStation
- Boresight calibration certificate
- 1-year warranty
- In-person or online training
- Worldwide support including 1st year unlimited support