YellowScan Surveyor Ultra is a Velodyne VLP-32-based UAV LiDAR system.
Its light weight makes it easy to mount on any UAV, including VTOL or Helicopters. As with all YellowScan’s LiDAR systems, the Surveyor Ultra is designed for 3D modeling under vegetation, and fast data processing.
- 360° Field of View, ideal for vertical mapping
- Productivity solution optimized for VTOL fixed-wing
- Suitable for mobile mapping with YellowScan Fly&Drive
- High point-density
- Turn-key: simple to operate and self-powered
- Can be mounted quickly on any UAV
- Velodyne VLP-32 Ultra Puck Laser Scanner
- Applanix APX-15 IMU
- High-performance GNSS antenna
- Multirotor UAV
- Fixed-wing UAV
- Helicopter UAV
Easily integrate the Surveyor Ultra into UAV platforms
YellowScan Surveyor Ultra is a versatile LiDAR solution. It can be seamlessly used on multirotors UAV, fixed-wing VTOL UAV and Helicopter UAV. This great flexibility is an asset if you have a great diversity of missions: sizes and reliefs. Fixed-wing VTOL for big area to survey, multirotor for small areas or vertical sections.
If you already have a M300 or M600, we have the dedicated mounting to attach the Surveyor Ultra to your UAV.
- YellowScan Surveyor Ultra
- Charger and 2 batteries
- GNSS antenna and cable
- 2 USB flash drives
- Applanix POSPac UAV
- YellowScan CloudStation
- Boresight calibration certificate
- 1-year warranty
- In-person training
- Worldwide support