|80m (260ft)||10cm (4")||5cm (2")||1.7kg (3.75lbs)|
YellowScan Surveyor Ultra is a Velodyne VLP-32-based UAV LiDAR system.
Its light weight makes it easy to mount on any UAV, including VTOL or Helicopters. As with all YellowScan’s LiDAR systems, the Surveyor Ultra is designed for 3D modeling under vegetation, and fast data processing.
- 360° Field of View, ideal for vertical mapping
- Productivity solution optimized for VTOL fixed-wing
- Suitable for mobile mapping with YellowScan Fly&Drive
- High point-density
- Turn-key: simple to operate and self-powered
- Can be mounted quickly on any UAV
- Velodyne VLP-32 Ultra Puck Laser Scanner
- Applanix APX-15 IMU
- High-performance GNSS antenna
- Multirotor UAV
- Fixed-wing UAV
- Helicopter UAV
Easily integrate the Surveyor Ultra into UAV platforms
If you already have a M300 or M600, we have the dedicated mounting to attach the Surveyor Ultra to your UAV.
2-in-1 solution: UAV & MOBILE Mapping
- A 4-kg car pod for mobile mapping with 3 built-in suction cups and a wire rope vibration isolator system, a GNSS antenna and a roof bar
- A wheel-mounted odometer, measuring the distance driven to improve final trajectory data
- Specific dual use dynamic model for mobile / UAV mapping
- External power supply, with a cable directly connected to the cigarette lighter socket of the car
- LiveStation software for live visualization. Start LiDAR acquisition directly from the LiveStation (no need to get out of the vehicle…. to start acquisition)
360° Field of View!
Surveyor Ultra is the best if you plan to use your LiDAR system for applications such as vertical inspections (buildings, bridges, coastal erosion, cliffs, mountains). And you benefit from a high point density obtained from the Velodyne VLP-32 laser scanner.
Because productivity in the field matters.
Data in your pocket, not in the cloud!
Travel easily with your LiDAR equipment.
Long-lasting LiDAR system: if you want your LiDAR system to last, internal temperature management is key!
- YellowScan Surveyor Ultra
- 1 charger and 2 batteries
- 1 GNSS antenna and cable
- 2 USB flash drives
- 1 Pelicase
- Applanix POSPac UAV/MMS
- YellowScan CloudStation
- Boresight calibration certificate
- 1-year warranty
- In-person or online training
- Worldwide support including 1st year unlimited support