One key software to handle your point clouds
CloudStation is the proprietary software developed by YellowScan to generate and visualize point clouds.
YellowScan’s CloudStation allows a better and simplified experience with your point cloud data.
YellowScan CloudStation provides a complete software solution to create and manipulate point cloud data. It allows to extract, process and display data immediately after the acquisition flight. The auto-generation of strips and the production of LAS files are now done in only few clicks.
POINT CLOUD PROCESSING
- Project settings (coordinate system, LiDAR profile, angle range…)
- Automatic strip selection
- Process and export in .las format
- Cloud color (elevation, intensity, echo…)
- Measurement tools
- 3D view
- EDL filter
STRIP ADJUSTMENT MODULE
- State-of-the-art algorithm
- Seamless strip adjustment
- Single-click matching process
YellowScan’s software is designed by surveyors for surveyors for complex and long endurance flight operations.
YellowScan CloudStation comes as an all-integrated solution.
- User-friendly graphical interface
- Automatic or custom strip selection
- Process and export in .LAS format
- Advanced visualization tools
- Project settings: coordinate system, LiDAR profile, angle range…
- Operating on Windows 10
- Automatic updates
- Offline license mode
- Optional extra license seats
Before we had YellowScan, it was very different… Now we have a new organization and we are able to get precise data fast and easily.
Optional CloudStation module
A point cloud enhancing toolbox for the CloudStation® LiDAR software.
Even with high-end systems, some data refinement is required to improve precision and accuracy; the catch is that strip adjustment software is often complex. Here, the adjustment of strips or flight lines and the production of LAS files are done in only a few clicks.
- One-click adjustment for simplified user experience
- State of the art algorithms used in the offered adjustment methods
- Takes advantage of Ground Control Points (GCPs) for final adjustments
- Seamless adjustment of strips
Before Strip Adjustment
After Strip Adjustment