Discover our next-generation of integrated UAV LiDAR solution.
With Livox technology, YellowScan sets new standards for UAV LiDAR mapping.
|70m (230ft)||2cm (0.8")||3cm (1.2")||1.4kg (3.1lbs)|
New YellowScan Mapper is our Livox-based UAV LiDAR system.
YellowScan Mapper UAV LiDAR system is equipped with a high-performance Livox Horizon laser scanner from Livox, a DJI-backed company. With a great point density, this LiDAR sensor allows our LiDAR system to fly easily at 70m AGL with a 120m swath.
We recommend a balanced 10 m/s flight speed to benefit from Mapper point density while having good productivity. For example, flying at 70m AGL, 10 m/s, you will be able to map 10 ha in 3 minutes.
YellowScan Mapper is definitely the right LiDAR tool to start with. Your data collection will be fast, accurate and cost-effective.
- Applanix APX-15
- Livox Horizon
- Multirotor drones
- Fixed-wing drones
- Helicopter drones
- Best price-quality ratio
- High point density
- Advanced point cloud precision
- Turn-key and simple to operate
- Fully autonomous, can be mounted quickly on any UAV, not only DJI UAV
- Low weight
- Livox LiDAR mid-range capability
- Top-end point density
- Advanced accuracy and precision
- YellowScan Mapper
- Charger and 2 batteries
- GNSS antenna and cable
- 2 USB flash drives
- 1 hardshell backpack with custom precut foam
- Applanix POSPac UAV
- YellowScan CloudStation
- Boresight calibration certificate
- 1-year warranty
- In-person or online training
- Worldwide support (with unlimited 1st-year included)