YellowScan Surveyor is a Velodyne VLP-16-based UAV LiDAR system.
YellowScan Surveyor is a proven LiDAR solution, available on the market since 2015! This LiDAR system is lightweight, robust, versatile and fully-integrated.
The Surveyor is quick and easily attached to any UAV (multicopter, VTOL Fixed-wing or helicopters), generating data when and where you need it. The team has carefully selected and deployed the best high-end components for unparalleled levels of performance: Applanix APX15 single board GNSS-Inertial solution for its highly accurate position and orientation direct georeferencing.
- 360° FOV (Field Of View), ideal for horizontal and vertical mapping
- Suitable for mobile mapping with YellowScan Fly&Drive
- Fits most applications
- Compact and low-weight
- Turn-key and simple to operate
- Can be mounted quickly on any UAV
- Velodyne VLP-16 Puck Laser Scanner
- Applanix APX-15 IMU
- High-performance GNSS antenna
- Multirotor UAV
- Helicopter UAV
Easily integrate the Surveyor into UAV platforms
YellowScan Surveyor is a versatile LiDAR solution. It can be seamlessly used on multirotors and Helicopter UAV. This great flexibility is an asset if you have a great diversity of missions: sizes and reliefs.
If you already have a M300 or M600, we have the dedicated mounting to attach the Surveyor to your UAV.
2-in-1 solution: UAV & MOBILE Mapping
Surveyor is suitable for mobile mapping with YellowScan Fly&Drive. This mobile mapping kit includes:
- A 4-kg car pod for mobile mapping with 3 built-in suction cups and a wire rope vibration isolator system, a GNSS antenna and a roof bar
- A wheel-mounted odometer, measuring the distance driven to improve final trajectory data
- Specific dual use dynamic model for mobile / UAV mapping
- External power supply, with a cable directly connected to the cigarette lighter socket of the car
- LiveStation software for live visualization. Start LiDAR acquisition directly from the LiveStation (no need to get out of the vehicle…. to start acquisition)
360° Field of View!
You have the ability to scan at 360° with YellowScan Surveyor. This means you can collect LiDAR data not only from the ground but for verticals as well.
Surveyor is the best if you plan to use your LiDAR system for applications such as vertical inspections (buildings, bridges, coastal erosion, cliffs, mountains). And you benefit from a high point density obtained from the Velodyne VLP-16 laser scanner.
Because productivity in the field matters.
No worries for autonomy! YellowScan Surveyor comes with 2 sets of battery, having 1h30 of autonomy each.
Data in your pocket, not in the cloud!
We provide you with 2 x 128GB USB key for LiDAR data storage. This represents approximately 50 hours of data collection.
Travel easily with your LiDAR equipment.
With the YellowScan Surveyor you get a complete Pelicase protecting all the accessories needed for your LiDAR surveys.
Laser scanner glass can be scratched if you don’t handle it with care. At YellowScan, we know this can happen! Thus we provide you with a dedicated protection cover, so your LiDAR laser head is protected over time from any scratches.
Long-lasting LiDAR system: if you want your LiDAR system to last, internal temperature management is key!
- YellowScan Surveyor
- 1 charger and 2 batteries
- 1 GNSS antenna and cable
- 2 USB flash drives
- 1 Pelicase
- Applanix POSPac UAV
- YellowScan CloudStation
- Boresight calibration certificate
- 1-year warranty
- In-person or online training
- Worldwide support including 1st year unlimited support