Fly & Drive.
Fly when you can. Drive when you must.
|typ. driving speed||precision||accuracy||max range|
A multi-platform LiDAR for geospatial survey scanning from air to ground.
Designed to be easily swapped in minutes from vehicles to UAV.
The YellowScan Fly&Drive is a versatile land vehicle-mounted or UAV-mounted mobile mapping system which combines high resolution laser scanning and precise positioning to collect geo-referenced point clouds for a wide range of applications.
Car LiDAR acquisition
The Fly & Drive car pod can be mounted to any land-vehicles
The swap between car and UAV takes less than 5 minutes
UAV LiDAR acquisition
The bracket allows for a smooth and quick mounting on DJI M600
YellowScan Fly & Drive
- Lightweight and low power consumption. Can be installed on all kinds of UAVs and vehicles.
- Precision positioning using high end GNSS and IMU coupled system
- Robust and reliable
- High frequency laser scanner allowing good productivity without compromising on point density
- Multi-scope Mobile (Ground) and UAV (airborne) Mapping Systems.
LiDAR unit option
Fly & Drive is a combo that can do mobile mapping & aerial survey using the same LiDAR (Surveyor Ultra).
The setup consists of a car pod, adaptable bracket and GNSS antenna.
- YellowScan Surveyor Ultra with Fly&Drive option
- Fly & Drive car pod
- Mounting bracket compatible with UAV & vehicles
- GNSS antenna and cable
- Applanix POSPac MMS
- YellowScan CloudStation
- Boresight calibration certificate
- 1-year warranty
- In-person training
- Worldwide support
Product Demonstration: YellowScan Fly & Drive
The YellowScan Fly & Drive is a versatile land vehicle-mounted or UAV-mounted mobile mapping system which combines high resolution laser scanning and precise positioning to collect geo-referenced point clouds for a wide range of applications.
The system can be rapidly deployed on road and off-road vehicles as well as on all types of UAVs (multicopter, traditional and VTOL fixed-wing), expanding the range of applications and increasing your return on investment, thereby decreasing the system’s payback period.