July 18th, 2019
In partnership with Quantum Systems
Free replay available
How to collect a large amount of data with VTOL drones and LiDAR combination
The combination of the YellowScan Surveyor and Surveyor Ultra with the Quantum-Systems Tron allows for extraordinary efficiency and accuracy to support asset management needs for numerous industries.
The key features in this webinar are :
- Fast and accurate data collection / night and day
- Corridor mapping with true 160° field of View
- Digital Terrain models below Trees and Forest
- Higher point cloud density and accuracy
- Full integration with other mobile and terrestrial LiDAR data
- More options related to data collection altitude, speed and coverage
- Faster and flexible turnaround of airborne LiDAR for project applications
at Quantum Systems
Watch the webinar replay
Did you know? There are different scan patterns of LiDAR systems depending on the scanning method used. You may know how a LiDAR...
WEBINAR Presentation of the YellowScan Mapper and Vx in Japanese.Our Japanese users you will have the opportunity to see our Vx series and our new...
Did you know? It is not recommended to use LiDAR in rainy or foggy weather. In contact with water, light deviates and so does the laser of a...