All-integrated software to handle your point-cloud
CloudStation is the proprietary software developed by YellowScan to generate and visualize your point-clouds
YellowScan CloudStation allows a better and simplified experience with your point-cloud data.
YellowScan CloudStation provides a complete software solution to create and manipulate point-cloud data. It allows you to extract, process and display data immediately after flight acquisition. The auto-generation of flight lines and the production of .LAS files are done in only few clicks.
YellowScan CloudStation is a licensed software and every customer will be provided with a single seat floating license. To allow remote work in the field, the customer will have the possibility to check-out the license up to 30 days. Additionnally, the software is provided with support, maintenance and updates.
- Project settings (Coordinate System, LiDAR profile, angle range…)
- Automatic flightlines selection
- Process and export in .las format
- Cloud color (Elevation, Intensity, Echo…)
- Measurement tools
- 3D view
- Custom image export
STRIP ADJUSTMENT MODULE
- State-of-the-art algorithm
- Seamless strip adjustment
- Single-click matching process
- Operating on Windows 10
- Automatic updates
- Offline license mode
- Optional extra licence seats