An all-integrated software to handle your point cloud
CloudStation is the proprietary software developed by YellowScan to generate and visualize your point cloud
YellowScan’s CloudStation allows a better and simplified experience with your point cloud data.
YellowScan CloudStation provides a complete software solution to create and manipulate point cloud data. It allows you to extract, process and display data immediately after acquisition. The auto-generation of flight lines and the creation of .LAS files are done in just a few clicks.
It is a licensed software which provides every customer with a single seat floating license. To allow for remote work in the field, customers have the option to test out the license for up to 30 days. Additionally, the software is provided with support, maintenance and updates.
- Project settings (Coordinate System, LiDAR profile, angle range…)
- Automatic flightlines selection
- Process and export in .las format
- Cloud color (Elevation, Intensity, Echo…)
- Measurement tools
- 3D view
- Custom image export
STRIP ADJUSTMENT MODULE
- State-of-the-art algorithm
- Seamless strip adjustment
- Single-click matching process
- Operating on Windows 10
- Automatic updates
- Offline license mode
- Optional extra license seats