YellowScan Fly & Drive.
Fly when you can,
Drive when you must.
Multi-platform LiDAR for Geospatial Survey scanning from Air to Ground.
Vehicle and UAV
Designed for a maximum operational flexibility and full coverage from the air and from the ground.
Easy to use
Reduces project time through rapid implementation, collection and data analysis.
Highly efficient and well-tested workflow analysis.
Fly & Drive description
Designed to be easily swapped in minutes from vehicles to UAV.
The YellowScan Fly & Drive is a versatile land vehicle-mounted or UAV-mounted mobile mapping system which combines high resolution laser scanning and precise positioning to collect geo-referenced point clouds for a wide range of applications.
- Light weight and low power consumption. Installation on all kinds of UAVs and vehicles.
- Precision positioning using high end GNSS and IMU coupled system
- Robust and reliable
- High frequency laser scanner allowing good productivity without compromise on point density
- Multi-scope Mobile (Ground) and UAV (airborne) Mapping Systems.
LiDAR unit – Fly & Drive option :
Fly & Drive is a combo that can-do mobile mapping & aerial survey using the same LiDAR (Surveyor or Surveyor Ultra). The setup consists of a car pod, adaptable bracket and GNSS Antenna.
- YellowScan Surveyor or Surveyor Ultra with Fly & Drive option
- Fly & Drive car pod
- Mounting bracket compatible with UAV & vehicles
- GNSS antenna and cable
- Applanix POSPac MMS
- YellowScan CloudStation
- Single or dual camera options for DJI M600
- 360° Panoramic camera for vehicle mounting
- DMI (odometer)
- Power supply cable for vehicle
- YellowScan LiveStation