Be part of an enthusiastic team in a fast-growing, high-tech company with an international development
At YellowScan we design, develop and produce aerial drone imaging sensor systems for professional applications. Fully integrated, ultra-light and easy-to-use, these highly automated data collection tools are employed by customers around the world in fields such as surveying, forestry, environmental research, archeology, industrial inspection, civil engineering and mining.
To rapidly develop the activity all around the world with a very high level of quality and services, YellowScan is actively seeking the best talent to reinforce its teams:
- Content Marketer – bilingue – emploi
- Sales Associate USA – full-time job
- Chef de projet Logiciel – emploi
- Développeur Logiciel (C++) – stage
- Responsable Qualité Métrologie – emploi
- Ingénieur Conception Mécanique – emploi
- Product Management Lead – emploi
- Ingénieur Support Technique – emploi
Worldwide sales, training, support and services are delivered from YellowScan’s headquarters and by a worldwide network of representatives covering Europe, North and South America, Asia, Australia, and Africa.
Located in Montpellier, an attractive city in the South of France, part of the FrenchTech ecosystem, the YellowScan headquarters are right in the heart of the European Union, with good transport connections in all directions.
If you are interested, please send a CV and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
At Yellowscan, you will find a very exciting work environment:
- Fast-growing, high-tech company with an international scope
- Exciting career opportunities
- Flat organization
- Fast learning path
- Broad and diverse scope and responsibilities
Our people are the most critical component of our long-term success and their health and wellbeing are our priority. You will enjoy a comprehensive, locally competitive benefits package.